Creating a custom golf cart is as simple as adding the right accessories. If you already ordered a custom designed unit from the manufacturer, you cannot use the standard accessories. After all, you need to keep with the unique flare you paid for at the dealership.
Certain accessories add functionality, while others are focused more on aesthetics. When you combine both worlds, you have a unique, convenience golf cart ready for the streets or the course.
- An adjustable firm grip fits the latest iPhones (Xs XS Max X 8 / 8 Plus), Samsung Galaxies (Note9, S9 S9 Plus, S8 etc),...
- Able to hold devices the bulkiest of cases securely with its firm clamps and feet for support. One button device release...
- An adjustable base for a perfect fit in cars, trucks and other vehicles with standard cup holders. Soft holder grip
- New High Quality Plastic Base Plate Design, More Durable and Long Lasting.Products Are What You Can Expect From
- Universal Fit for Most Golf Cart Rear Seats; Drilling Is Required As The Seat Arm Rails Do Not Have Pre-Drilled Holes
- Comes as a Set of 2 - Passenger and Driver Side
- Universal Golf Cart Mirror
- Includes Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Fits Most Golf Carts
- Add Ultra-Bright Multi-Color Underglow Lighting to Your Goft Cart with (4) 24" Flexible, Water Resistant Tubes that...
- Control Box Features 18 Solid Color Modes that Include: Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Teal, Purple, Pink, Aqua, White,...
- Additional Modes Include 5 Scan Modes, 5 Flash Modes, 5 Chase Modes, 5 Sound Activation Modes, 1 Color Change Mode & 1...
- Gives rear seat passengers added stability while climbing aboard. Works with or without universal hitch.
- Easy Installation
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- 2-Quart Capacity - Automatic Nozzle - Just press into cell and flow begins for an easy and clean filling operation.
- Drip-free design eliminates mess found with standard funnels.
- Tough polyethelyne material ensures a lifetime of use.
- Fits most two-person golf carts 83" long x 40" wide, roof dimensions: 54.5" long x 41" wide
- 4-sided golf cart enclosure designed for 2-person carts
- Includes handy carrying case; 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- SUITABILITY -- Cover size: 112 inches L x 48 inches W x 66 inches H, suitable for most golf carts with extended 80"L...
- DURABLE -- We adopt the high strength polyester fabric, which is more durable and stronger than other covers in the...
- WATERPROOF -- Himal golf cart rain cover have a better water-proof performance by adding the exclusive water-proof...
- Light up your golf cart! Unique 3-into-1 Smartcolor LED gives you all the light you need to make your Snowmobile truly...
- 16 stunning afterglow colors and 4 custom lightshows. All controlled by you!
- 10 flexible strips to light all sides of your Snowmobile body/underbody
- New Brand: pair (2) folding side view mirrors in box, 2 bolt universal mount, 5"X 7" Fold in fully adjustable
- High Quality: the high impact plastic construction of the housing resists damage for years to come.
- Easy Installation: includes all hardware for installation.Mirror folds back upon impact to keep the mirror from breaking
Adding Luxury Custom Seats
Opt for bigger cushions, headrests, heated and cooled seats, and the works with your custom seats. Manufacturers offer a better price when you add the luxury seats at the same time you place your order for the specially designed golf cart.
Consider adding armrests, and pick a waterproof material for durability.
Bluetooth Speakers and other Bluetooth Connectivity Options
Bluetooth is offered on just about every piece of tech equipment today, so it only makes sense to add that to your custom golf cart.
Start with Bluetooth speakers so you can listen to music without plugging directly into your golf cart. Then, add Bluetooth connectivity so that you can catch those business calls without taking your hands off the wheel, operate GPS, and so forth.
Lift Kits for More Terrain Options
Golf carts are not just for the course anymore, and if you plan to take your golf cart off-roading or on the bumpy terrain, a lift kit is a must. You can get a lift kit that increases ground clearance by two to six inches. Choose from a spindle lift for maximum off-roading or a drop axle.
Ask the manufacturer if they have recommended lift kits or if they can install one for you. Not all lift kits work for every type of golf cart, and some might pose a safety risk if they are not installed correctly.
Upgrades to the Controllers
You want a high-performance golf cart. Upgrade speed controllers in the unit, so you have more torque and faster acceleration in your cart. Also, this helps you maintain performance when your battery starts to drain. If you intend on installing a lift kit or custom tires, you might need an upgrade to the speed controller to keep the efficiency and performance at manufacturer specifications.
Custom beverage coolers keep your drinks cool no matter how long you are outdoors. A cooler specifically designed to operate off the power of your cart is best, because then you do not need ice to keep your drinks cold – or worry about water leaks messing with the finish on your paint.
When taking a golf cart on the green or rougher terrain, a brush guard is necessary. While some use brush guards for aesthesis, you need a brush guard to keep debris from entering your vent and affecting your engine.
Many first-time golf cart owners are surprised to find that golf carts do not come stock with a windshield. When ordering custom golf carts, add on the windshield. They have half and full-screen windshields that keep out the elements and the bugs. If driving your golf cart on the street, you might be required to have a windshield. Check with your local community or city for ordinances about golf cart use on public roads.
So you can soak up the sun when you want and block it out when you don’t need it, add a retractable top. The retractable top works like a convertible top, and you can install motor-lifted units to avoid having to pull it back and forth manually.